Security policyWe take security seriously. Our applications are designed with security in mind.
- Access to your environment is always protected by a secure connection (HTTP with Transport Layer Security). You can verify this by looking for the padlock icon in your browser when you sign into your Protocol account.
- Information that you upload is only accessible to your organisation and to our service support staff. We will not share your data with other parties other than our service providers.
- Our systems and network infrastructure have been designed to be secure against attackers. Authorized access to the network and servers is only possible through a secure Virtual Private Network (VPN).
- The security of the network and servers is regularly reviewed and updated according to industry best practices.
- Our infrastructure is hosted at Amazon Web Services (AWS). Amazon takes the security of their services very seriously. You can read more about their security measures at https://aws.amazon.com/security/ .
If you have any questions about this security policy, please contact us.